We use the following technologies to make things awesome:
- Hapijs - A rich framework for building applications and services.
- wreck - HTTP client utilities.
- catbox - Multi-strategy object caching service.
- hoek - Utility methods for the hapi ecosystem.
- Boom - HTTP-friendly error objects.
- inert - Static file and directory handlers plugin for hapi.js.
- vision - Templates rendering plugin support for hapi.js.
- Handlebars.js - Handlebars provides the power necessary to let you build semantic templates effectively with no frustration.
- hapi-swaggered - Yet another hapi plugin providing swagger compliant API specifications (swagger specs 2.0) based on routes and Joi schemas to be used with swagger-ui.
- hapi-swaggered-ui - Easy swagger-ui drop-in plugin for hapi to be used with hapi-swaggered.
- Winston - A multi-transport async logging library for Node.js.
- Hashids - Generate short unique ids from integers.
- MongoDB - MongoDB is an open-source, document database designed for ease of development and scaling.
- mongodb - The official MongoDB driver for Node.js.
- Redis - Redis is an open source (BSD licensed), in-memory data structure store, used as database, cache and message broker.
- Font Awesome - The iconic font and CSS toolkit.
- axios - Promise based HTTP client for the browser and node.js.
- dom4 - A fully tested and covered polyfill for new DOM Level 4 entries.
If you have any issues/comments/questions or wish to contribute
in some way please feel free to contact
us! To report any abuse, please contact us here